There are multiple ways that you can help Cakeable equip our students with baking and job skills. Thanks for your interest! Your support increases their vocational opportunities and helps to bridge the employment gap in the Charlotte area for people who have intellectual and developmental disabilites.
- Give a financial contribution.
CAKEABLE CHARLOTTE INC IS A 501(C)(3) NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION IN CHARLOTTE, NC.
TAX ID # 83-4376823
Thanks to your gift, Cakeable Charlotte is able to provide our students with a commercial kitchen, baking supplies, market opportunities, and experiences which enhance their vocational aspirations and ABILITIES. Thank you!
2. Shop Amazon Smile. Your Amazon purchases can benefit Cakeable Charlotte’s students. When you shop at Amazon Smile and choose Cakeable Charlotte as your charity, Amazon donates a portion to us at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
3. Shop from Build Our Bakery wish list on Amazon. You can support our classes by purchasing items on our wish list, and Amazon will ship directly to us. We’re grateful for your in-kind donations of baking tools and ingredients. Thank you!
5. Volunteer! We currently have a waiting list for kitchen volunteers but we’d love to add you in hopes of adding opportunities for our community to get involved. We have needs outside of the kitchen for volunteer help as well (deliveries, fundraising expertise, packaging, etc). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with us and introduce yourself. Thanks!
6. Connect us! We’re very community-minded and always looking for new ways to connect our students with vocational or volunteer opportunities where they can apply their skills. We’re also eager to connect with businesses who may be interested in selling our baked goods or non-food items (candles, sugar scrubs, bath salts). Thanks for spreading the word about Cakeable!